27th june 2019 : CEF3D meeting at Tarbes, with the presence of SafranHE.
june 4-6, 2019 : CEF3D is at the 3DPring Lyon exhibition, on Halbronn’s booth.
6 mai 2019 : CEF3D est référencé sur Le Portail de la Fabrication Additive en France (www.la-fabrication-additive.com)
Thursday, June 14, 2018: CEF3D technical exhibition, with workshops (15 min + 5 min questions):
– Demo on Renishaw AM400 machine
– Design 1: CAD-Machine Link: Halbronn
– Design 2: Prismadd
– Design 3: I3D Concept
– Simulation of the SLM process: ESI Group
– Customer cases and contributions of platform 1: Alstom
– Customer cases and contributions of the platform 2: Cousso
– Visit of the research laboratory.
-> Morning 9h-12h (for teachers, preferably)
-> Afternoon 14h-17h (for industry, preferably)
June 5-6-7, 2018: CEF3D is at the 3D Print show in Lyon, and hosts a workshop on June 7, 10 am-10:30am: “How to organize a constructive dialogue between the designer FA and the machinist”
12 April 2018: CEF3D meeting of the COSS (Scientific and Strategic Orientation Committee):
– Technical advances and choice of work topic
– Preparation of the open day of June 14, 2018.
March 20, 2018: recruitment of the 2nd dedicated engineer: Antoine VEZIRIAN.
March 2018: launch of the tender for the 2nd machine (delivery in June)
December 2017: reception 1st machine (Renishaw AM400).
November 21-22, 2017: Joint Presence (ESI-Group + Prismadd) at Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Summit 2017
November 16, 2017: Joint presentation (Halbronn + Prismadd) + CEF3D presence, at a demonstration day at Halbronn.
October 25, 2017: Joint presentation at the Siane show (video here)
July 2017: Recruitment of Pierre Selva, 1st dedicated CEF3D engineer.